Dienstag, 6. November 2012

Freikorps Werdenfels review

I've received a very nice review (although we are in no way associated) covering the Freikorps Werdenfels Miniatures by Nick/Moiterei.

He has posted the review in both English and German! You can find them here:
http://moitereisbuntewelt.blogspot.de/2012/11/freikorps-werdenfels-short-review.html (English)
http://www.gw-fanworld.net/content.php/646-Tsuba-Miniatures-Review-Fre (German)

Here's a small teaser:


If you are wondering about the colours of the armband, Nick plans to use them for a fictiv 'Franconian War of Independence'. (As a born Franconian myself, I'm looking forward to see how the project will develop.)


2 Kommentare:

  1. I agree with the positive comments and high marks by the reviewer. Markus can vouch for my happiness, he received a second order from me yesterday. :-)

    David

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you for the kind words on my review.
    In all honesty your miniatures realy earned it.

    AntwortenLöschen